The video below will provide an overview of the 3 ways tours can be booked, including how to book families that are not registered on your waitlist. The article then takes you through the specific steps for non waitlisted families.
- Locate the family’s waitlist application
- Click on the action button ‘View’ which will direct you to the family’s waitlist application summary page
- Locate ‘Tours’ section by scrolling down the page
- Click ‘Add Tour’ button
- Select centre and calendar name using the drop-down menus
- Choose your date and time slot
- Click ‘Add Tour’ button to complete
Note, if you are choosing a time outside your reoccurring time slots that you have set-up, click the checkbox ‘Choose Custom Date & Time’.
Your booked tour should now appear in the ‘Tours’ section of the waitlist application summary page.
Your booked tour should also appear under ‘Booked Tours’ located in the ‘Tours’ section of MyWaitlist.