The video below will provide an overview of the 3 ways tours can be booked, including how to book families that are not registered on your waitlist. The article then takes you through the specific steps for non- waitlisted families.
- Click ‘Tours’ on the header menu
- Click ‘Booked Tours’ on the LH menu bar
- Click ‘Add Tour’ button on the RH side of page (situated above calendar)
A pop-up window will appear prompting you to follow steps.
- Complete Carer Contact Information and click ‘Next’
- Choose your Calendar (you must set-up calendars to book tours)
- Choose your date and time, and click ‘Next’ (bold dates represent available tour slots)
Note, if you are choosing a time outside your regular set-up time slots, click the checkbox ‘Choose Custom Date & Time’
- Click 'Next' button to continue
- Complete Child Details & Care Requirements Information
- Click ‘Submit’ button to complete
When a non-waitlisted family is booked in for a tour, they family will be automatically be added into the Waitlist system. You may now search for their record/application. The new family will receive email communications which alert them that they have a tour booking and that they have been added to the waitlist system.
You will need to ensure these communications are clear. You can edit these communications by editing the email template ‘Confirm Tour’. MyWaitlist has provided some default wording.