Your lead conversion rate for your Quick Enquiry Form can be measured by monitoring the landing page that users land on after a successful Quick Enquiry Form submission. This landing page will need to be set up by your website manager. The landing page should incorporate the message "Thank you for your Enquiry".
To configure your Quick Enquiry Form and to ensure users land on your landing page, see the following instructions:
· Step 1: Click on the ‘Settings’ in the header menu
· Step 2: Click ‘Quick Enquiry Form’ on the submenu on the left-hand side
· Step 3: Click on the pencil button to edit your chosen Quick Enquiry Form
· Step 4: Complete the field titled ‘Landing Page URL’ by pasting the URL of your Thank You Page
· Step 5: Click ‘Save Settings’ to apply changes.
Don't forget to keep an eye on your lead performance reports. If you subscribe to this feature, you will be able to monitor incoming leads and locate where they are coming from. This is useful for creating strategic marketing plans.
See here for more information on the New Leads Report.