How can I track my lead conversion rate for my forms?
Your lead conversion rate for your Waitlist or Lead Forms can be measured by monitoring the landing page that users land on after a successful form submission. This landing page will need to be set up by your website manager. Typical landing pages incorporate messages such as "Thank you for your Enquiry".
To configure your form and to ensure users land on your landing page, see the following instructions:
- Click on 'Settings' in the header menu
- Click on 'Waitlist Forms' OR 'Lead Forms' on the left-hand side menu
- Choose the relevant form by clicking the pencil button next to its listing
4. Complete the field titled ‘Landing Page URL’ by pasting the URL of your Thank You Page (created from your website)
5. Click ‘Save Settings’ to apply changes.
Every child is tagged with the exact form that their caregiver used to submit an enquiry. This is an additional way you can measure your lead conversion rate for your forms.
You will notice above the waitlist grid there is a 'Tags' filter. You can filter on your form id and name, and view the numbers attached to them. To find your form ids for leads, click here. To find your form ids for waitlists, click here.
Don't forget to keep an eye on your lead performance reports. You will be able to monitor incoming leads and locate where they are coming from.