To perform a super fast search of your Waitlist in an instant, just make a selection from the various drop-down menus.
You can search according to:
- Parent Name and Mobile
- Child Name
- Preferred Centre
- Enrolment status i.e. lead, waitlist, offered, confirmed, started, inactive
- Service Type
- Care age
- Birth age
- Priority of Access Criteria and Level
- Tour Status i.e. booked, completed, no-show, cancelled
- Tags - Tags are short words or phrases to help you identify specific contacts. There are automatic system tags and custom tags that an administrator can create.
The system automatically tags your contacts with important flags such as "contacted" or "created by admin". The system also tags each contact with the name of the enquiry form in which they originally submitted.
- When you choose a drop-down option, you'll notice a pre-calculated count of every option is presented to you so you know your numbers at a glance.
- The age sliders allow you to quickly filter "from" and "to" ages with a simple click of the mouse.