1. Click Settings
2. Click 'Edit' next to your centre's listing
3. Click Users at the left-hand side menu
4. Click NEW to create/add a user.
5. Fill out all the fields required and then click Next.
6. Manage which Area the user will have access to. Your Areas will have been set up when you first created an account.
To change your reporting hierarchy and areas, email email@example.com
7. Manage which Tabs they have access to as well, whether Read-only, Full or No Access at all.
8. Click Save when happy.
9. To Edit and make changes to a user, click on the Edit button, and to remove a user click on Delete.
Please note, that you can not edit the centre access once a user is created with 'All Areas' access. Please email this request to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. A user can also change their default password anytime. Click on Edit button and go to the Change password at the bottom of the page.
If you have further questions, email us at email@example.com