1. Click Settings
2. Click 'Edit' next to your centre's listing
3. Click Users at the left hand side menu
4. Click NEW to create/add user.
5. Fill all the fields required and then Click Next.
6. Manage which Area they will have access to. Your Areas will have been set up when you first created an account. To change your reporting hierarchy and areas, email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Manage which Tabs they have access to as well, whether Read only, Full or No Access at all.
8. Click Save when happy.
9. To Edit and make changes on a user, click on Edit button and to remove a user click on Delete.
10. A user can also change his/her default password anytime. Click on Edit button and go to the Change password at the bottom of the page.
If you have further questions, email us at email@example.com