Centre Administrators can add attachments to campaign templates and marketing campaigns. See below the steps on how to.
1. Click Campaigns
2. Click Templates
3. Click Create Template
4. Create a Title for the template you are creating.
5. Type the text of the body using format icons and placeholders. Scroll down to choose which URL to use. You may also insert an image just click on the box icon.
6. Click Show Preview to if you are satisfied with what you have created.
7. Then click on Save.
8. After you click on Save, the Upload button will then appear so you can now add attachments for your newly created template. Click on Upload to add.
9. Once upload is complete, it will appear right below the upload button.
10. If you need to remove some of the attachments, just click on Delete at the far right end of the attachment.
*** If all is good, click on Save.
11. The newly created template will then be visible in your templates list.
Hope this helps with your MyWaitlist journey.
For questions and assistance, email us at email@example.com