1. Click Settings in the header menu
2. Click the pencil icon next to your centre's listing to access its settings
3. Click Email Templates in the left-hand side menu
3. Click on the pencil icon next to your selected template i.e. Lead created by Admin OR Lead created by Lead Form
4. Add text and use the tool bar to edit your template. The icons on the toolbar help you add placeholders, images and hyperlinks.
5. Click the Upload button below the text editor to add attachments.
6. Click the Apply button to save changes made.
The placeholder button allows you to marge in fields from the database e.g. Carer First Name. This allows you to personalise your email templates and create consistent communication with families.