How to Edit Confirmation Email Templates for Leads?
1. Select 'Settings' in the header menu
2. Select 'Edit' to access its settings
3. Select 'Email Templates' in the left-hand side menu
4. Select on the pencil icon next to the selected template i.e. Lead created by Admin OR Lead created by Lead Form
5. Add text and use the tool bar to edit your template. The icons on the toolbar help you add placeholders, images and hyperlinks.
6. Click the Upload button below the text editor to add attachments.
7. Click the Apply button to save changes made.
The placeholder button allows you to marge in fields from the database e.g. Carer First Name. This allows you to personalise your email templates and create consistent communication with families.