The Leads feature has been created in MyWaitlist to enable you to capture minimal information from prospective families, without adding them to the Waitlist. Essentially this is giving you a list of leads who you are able to market to whilst they are waiting to be qualified to be moved to the Waitlist.
Note, leads will expire by default after 1 month, if they haven't been moved to the Waitlist. This expiry time frame can be changed from your automation settings. Expired leads can be viewed but will be hidden by default.
How an Admin can Manually Add a Lead
1. Click Leads on the header menu
2. Click the Add Lead button above the leads grid
3. An "Add Lead" form will then appear requiring data entry. Minimum fields required are Carer First Name, Carer Last Name, Email and Phone number.
4. Check tickbox for option to send a confirmation email the lead OR leave unchecked if not required.
5. Click the Submit button to add the new lead to the database.
6. A confirmation message will then appear to show that new has been submitted successfully.
7. The page will refresh and change to the lead's newly-created Carer Summary Page. View the Interactions history at the bottom of the page which confirms the creation of the new lead.