Automated campaigns allow you to nurture your waitlist and leads without manually sending them an email each time an important event occurs. Important events may be a child's care date, birth date, completed tour, offer expiry and more! To set up an Automated Campaign, follow the below steps.
1. Click Campaigns in the header menu
2. Click the Create Campaign button to create a new campaign. A drop-down menu will appear. Click 'Automated Campaign'.
3. Define your distribution list:
a. Select the centre(s) you wish to receive this campaign
b. Select the child's status - Waitlisted, Inactive, Offered etc.
c. Apply any other filters to create a targeted list.
d. Click Preview - this will show you a sample of your distribution list at present that meet your filtered criteria.
e. Click Next to proceed to the next page.
4. Complete the Campaign Message screen;
a. Fill in the fields such as Title (for your reference) of the campaign and Subject (email subject)
b. Choose which template to use (instructions to upload a template click here).
d. Choose your from and reply email
e. Test your email template by using the 'Test' button.
f. Once happy, click Next to proceed
5. Define your Campaign Schedule - choose your event trigger and when you would like the campaign to run.
a. Select Campaign Send Date
b. If the send date is not in the list, choose Custom Days and indicate your desired number of days.
c. Choose Before or After the trigger date to send campaigns, if you have chosen a set number of days.
d. Select the Trigger Event e.g. Waitlist Inactive Date, Offered Date etc.
e. Click Save.
7. It will then appear in the Campaign List after clicking Save.
8. Click on drop down arrow to show menu such as Delete, De-Activate and Edit.
As the campaign continues to run in the background, this reporting snapshot will continue to populate.
For more questions and enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org