Training video for the automated campaign feature. This allows emails to be sent automatically based on data captured in MyWaitlist such as a child's birth day or if a parent is yet to tour.
Automated Campaigns allow the user to set up an ongoing campaign to continue to engage with leads on the waitlist. They are automated to run on their own once set up, they run daily broadcast campaigns which will run once for a specific need. Automated campaigns work like a "set and forget" and continually market to your waitlist in the background, once you set them up. To set up an Automated Campaign follow these steps.
1. Click Campaigns in the upper menu.
2. Click Automated Campaigns at the left-hand side menu.
3. Click Create Campaign button to create new campaign.
4. Fill in the fields that is necessary in Campaign List.
a. Select the centre/s to run the campaign.
b. Select Status of the data you are wanting to use - Waitlisted, Inactive, Offered etc
c. Click Preview - this will show you a sample of the data.
d. Click Next to proceed to the next page.
5. In the Campaign Message screen;
a. Fill in the fields such as Title (for your reference) of the campaign and Subject (email subject)
b. Choose which template to use (instructions to upload a template click here)
c. Click Next to proceed
6. Next is the Campaign Schedule page - select the "When" it is sent.
a. Select Campaign Send Date
b. If the send date is not in the list, choose Custom Days and indicate the number of days when to send the campaign.
c. Choose Before or After the trigger date to send campaigns.
d. Select the Trigger Date as to when to send the automated campaign.
e. Click Save.
7. It will then appear in the Campaign List after clicking Save.
8. Click on drop down arrow to show menu such as Delete, De-Activate and Edit.
As the campaign continues to run in the background, this reporting snapshot will continue to populate.
For more questions and enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org