The Global Search feature is a powerful tool which searches your entire MyWaitlist system for records containing your search term. You can search by parent name, child name, secondary caregiver name, phone number, email address and more. The Global Search feature is located at the top of your Waitlist system in the left-hand corner. It can be found on any page within the system.
Using the Global Search Feature
- Type a search term in the search bar in the top left-hand corner of the Waitlist system
- A pop-up window will instantly appear displaying waitlist and lead records containing your search term
- To see the entire list of search results, click on the link labelled ‘View all Results’. This will either take you to the list of Waitlist records OR the list of Leads records.
Tips & Tricks
- If you are not sure on the correct spelling of a word or only know part of a word – don’t worry! Our Global Search feature automatically returns all records that contain your search term.
For example, if you type in the search field ‘Sam’, then it will return records such as ‘Samuel’, ‘Rosamaria’, ‘Samantha’, ‘Lisamarie’ and more. This is particular handy if you only know part of a mobile number!
- Use quotation marks (“) to search for an exact phrase.
For example, if you type in the search field ‘Sam’, then it will return results that contain the word ‘Sam’ only.
- If you type in two search terms then the results will display all records which display all records that contain at least one of those search terms.
- Not sure why a result was displayed? The global search feature also searches secondary parents and caregivers.