Step 1: Locate your lead or waitlist that you wish to attach a task to
Step 2: Scroll down the summary page and locate the 'Tasks' section
Step 3: Click the 'Add Task' button
Step 4: Complete the Task Details:
- Task Title - a general name that describes the nature of the task
- Description - information surrounding the task such as important notes to remember, a call script and procedure guidelines.
- Task Assignee - a user that is responsible for the task. Alternatively, you may choose the 'unassigned' option. This task will be displayed for all users that have access to this waitlist/lead.
- Tasks Type - Choose your task category; tasks may be in the form of phone calls, emails, SMS or a meeting.
- Task Due Date - Choose the date you wish this task to be completed by. When tasks are overdue, they will be highlighted as red in your tasks grid.
Example of Task Details below: