When families submit a request to become a part of a centres waitlist, either through an enquiry on the centres website or through the centre admin team completing a lead form, any affiliated waitlist fees will need to be paid through the parent portal. Families will create their parent portal account through the link in their welcome email, please see Creating Your Parent Portal Account for more details, then once landing on the waitlist dashboard a banner will appear advising of any waitlist fee payments to be made.
To sign in:
- Navigate to www.mywaitlist.com.au
- At the top right of the screen, select the green 'Sign In' button, within the drop down select 'Parents'
- Using your existing credentials, input your email address and password OR login using Facebook Connect
- Select the 'Sign In' button
- Done. You'll now land on your homepage and be able to manage your applications, make payments and view progress.
If there is an outstanding waitlist fee to pay, a red banner message will display and the service will be highlighted in Orange with a status of 'Requested'.
To make a payment:
- From the 'Requested' Centre, select the arrow next to view to display the dropdown menu
- From the menu, select $ Pay Waitlist Fee
A family will be asked to make a payment through an Electronic Bank Transfer.
Please Note: We do not have credit card payments available through this method. Please speak with your centre administration team if you wish to make an alternate payment arrangement.
- Family will navigate to their online banking platform
- Using the Amount Due, BSB and Account number provided by the centre, the family will make their payment through their banking platform
- Once complete, the family is required to take a screen shot of the receipt and upload into the portal as seen below.
- Once uploaded, select 'Send Payment Receipt to Service' This will send a confirmation email to the service and allow them to accept your waitlist request