Enabling the Integration
To allow your Xplor Space leads to be imported directly into your MyWaitlist leads database, follow the below steps:
- Click 'Settings' on the header menu in MyWaitlist
- Choose the centre you wish to link to your Xplor Space system. Click 'Edit' next to its listing to access its settings.
- Click on 'Centre Profile' on the left-hand side menu
- Click the 'API Keys' tab and copy the API key code. If this code has yet to be generated, click the 'Generate Key' action button.
- Log into your Xplor Space system and click on 'Apps' on the left-hand side menu.
- Click the 'Add' button under the MyWaitlist apps listing. A pop-up box will appear with a text box field.
- Copy the API keys from step 4 into the field provided, then click 'Submit'. A success message will appear which confirms the linking of both systems.
Kindly note, if you enable this integration, some functionality will be disabled in Xplor Space. This includes tour scheduling, note-taking and more. This is to avoid the duplication of enrolment procedures between the two systems. It is recommended you dedicate Xplor Space to handle your business listing and to acquire leads, whilst MyWaitlist is used primarily to nurture the customer relationship in the form of tours, tasks, email campaigns and enrolment offers.
Importing/Syncing Xplor Space Leads
- Click on 'Enquiries' on the left-hand side menu in Xplor Space.
- Select one or more enquiries and click the 'Sync' button on the right-hand side of the page, positioned above the enquiry grid.
- Monitor the 'Synced' column. This column shows you whether the enquiry has been successfully imported into the MyWaitlist system. The column will show a tick.
Kindly note, any lead which has been synced will be shaded grey i.e. you will not be able to perform any actions to them in the Space system.
Viewing Xplor Space Leads in the MyWaitlist System
Once the integration is enabled, leads acquired through Xplor Space will appear in your MyWaitlist leads grid.
You can filter your Xplor Space leads by using the Tags search filter above your grid. Select the tag 'Xplor-Space'.
When viewing your individual lead, you will notice a tag has been added to the Carer Summary Page. This tag will be labelled 'Xplor-Space'.