- Removed the MyWaitlist Childcare Search Directory – While this has been a much-loved part of our MyWaitlist infrastructure for the last decade, we have now partnered up with Xplor Technologies who has brought us a bigger and better marketplace for our families – Xplor Space! Space compares the best childcare services in Australia, and helps families find quality education. To learn more about Xplor Space, click here.
- Campaigns Grid Enhancements for Multi-centre Users – For users that send multiple email campaigns across several centres, you can now see all of your campaigns in the one grid! You can filter and export your summary campaign data across your entire group.
- Consolidated Campaign Menus – View all of your single-send and automated campaigns in the one grid - making it easier to keep track of your latest marketing initiatives.
- New ‘Offer Expiry’ Search Filter – Want to keep track of when an enrolment offer is about to lapse? You can search your 'Offered' families, then click on the 'Offer Expiry' drop-down menu to view a helpful countdown showing the number of days until an offer expires.
- Improved Performance of Lead Expiry Workflow – When users expire a lead, the lead is highlighted red and is then placed into the 'Expired Leads' archive. We hide this archived list from your main leads grid so that enrolment managers can better focus on their current opportunities. You may have noticed this process has been a bit buggy and slow lately! Not to worry - our tech team have introduced some performance optimisation measures to speed up this process. To learn about expired leads, click here.
- Automatic Detection of Duplicate Leads – Are you finding it hard to manage your incoming enquiries? Are parents enquiring through your web form multiple times? You may have noticed our new alerts system which highlights any incoming leads that are potential duplicates! You'll also notice any potential duplicate is now highlighted blue in your leads grid. You'll also notice a handy warning message when editing your lead; this message provides a hyperlink to a potential duplicate. This improves your communication with families and ensures your lead follow-ups are stored against the one record. To learn more about this new feature, click here.
- Copying Children across Centres – You can assist families in registering their interest across your partnered centres by copying their waitlist request. This copy function eliminates the need for manual data entry, and parents can instantly view their newly-added waitlist in their Parent Portal. To read more about copying children across centres, click here.
- Optional Correspondence when Adding Siblings – Each time a sibling is added, by default, a parent receives an automatic confirmation i.e. the email template titled 'Waitlist created by Admin'. We have made this correspondence optional, helping to reduce the clutter in parent inboxes. To learn how to add siblings, click here.
- Potential Duplicates Summary Table - When viewing a lead that has multiple duplicates found, we have created a handy redirect to one, neat summary table which lists all the duplicates in a single view. To learn more about this new feature, click here.
- Do Not SMS setting - When a contact would like to opt out of your SMS communication, you can simply mark the 'Do Not SMS' checkbox on their carer summary page. The contact will be excluded from all future single and bulk SMS actions. To read more about our SMS feature and how to comply with Anti-Spam Laws, click here.
- Enhanced SMS settings - Have greater control over your SMS communication and decide whether you allow SMS to be sent to your contacts on an adhoc basis or for tour reminders only. You can turn ON/OFF SMS communication for tour appointment reminders such as confirmations, reminders, cancellations, no-shows and reschedules. You can turn ON/OFF SMS communication for sending adhoc single and bulk SMS. To configure your SMS settings, click here.
- Xplor Space Integration - We are delighted to announce that we have integrated with Xplor Space - an online marketplace where parents can search, compare and enquire with early education services across Australia. If your business uses Xplor Space, any leads acquired through this platform can now be automatically imported across to your MyWaitlist system. To read more about how to enable this integration and to sync your leads, see here.