To customise your email templates:
- Click on Settings in the header menu and choose the centre you to wish to manage settings for by clicking the 'Edit' action button
- Click on email templates on the left-hand sub menu
- Select the email template you would like to edit by clicking on the pencil icon next to its' name
- Add attachments using the upload button below the text editor.
- Use the placeholder button to add personalised text such as "Child First Name".
- Add other email addresses which you would like to also receive the email as a carbon copy (CC) - see CC field above the text editor
If you copy and paste an Email Template from a different file (such as a Word or Google document) you will need to replace the placeholders as they will 'break' in the copy and paste process and the required information will not generate.