Creating Your Parent Account
MyWaitlist's parent portal enables families to manage their waitlist applications for individual centres or multiple that use this platform. For first time users, once a waitlist application has been created (either by yourself as the parent/guardian or by the centre), you will receive a welcome email. Enclosed will be a request to create a MyWaitlist account.
By pressing on the here link within your email, you will be prompted as follows:
Families will land on the Sign Up screen:
For new users, please navigate to 'Create an Account' and input the following:
- Email Address (If unsure, this would be the email address which received the link if unsure)
- Create a Password
- Confirm Password
- Read and agree to the Product Terms by ticking the checkbox
- Select Register
Once created, moving forward parent/guardians can sign into their MyWaitlist Parent Portal as follows:
- Navigate to www.mywaitlist.com.au
- At the top right of the screen, select the green 'Sign In' button, within the drop down select 'Parents'
- Using your existing credentials, input your email address and password OR login using Facebook Connect
- Select the 'Sign In' button