When families submit a request to become a part of a centre's waitlist, either through an enquiry on the centre's website or through the centre admin team completing a lead form, any affiliated waitlist fees will need to be paid through the parent portal. Families will create their parent portal account through the link in their welcome email, please see Creating Your Parent Portal Account for more details, then once landing on the waitlist dashboard a banner will appear advising of any waitlist fee payments to be made.
To sign in:
- Navigate to www.mywaitlist.com.au
- At the top right of the screen, select the green 'Sign In' button, within the drop down select 'Parents'
- Using your existing credentials, input your email address and password OR login using Facebook Connect
- Select the 'Sign In' button
- Done. You'll now land on your homepage and be able to manage your applications, make payments and view progress.
If there is an outstanding waitlist fee to pay, a red banner message will display and the service will be highlighted in Orange with a status of 'Requested'.
To make a payment:
- From the 'Requested' Centre, select the arrow next to view to display the dropdown menu
- From the menu, select $ Pay Waitlist Fee
Families will be directed to a screen to receive an overview of their payment. The overview will advise them of:
- Centre Name
- Child Name
- Payment Purpose
Once ready, the family will press make payment.
Please note: This next section will only apply to those services integrated with Xplor Debit Success for payments.
Families will be directed to the Xplor Debit Success portal to complete their payment. Payment will need to be made via a Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit or debit card.
Families will input:
- Name on Card
- Card Number
- Expiry Date
- Once ready, they will select next which will confirm payment amount (inclusive of any surcharge)
To view historic payments or the status of your current payment, families can navigate to the Payments tab in their Parent Portal.