In line with centres enrolment policy, families may be required to make an Advance Fee or Bond Payment prior to securing their child's position within the centre. This request will come through on families MyWaitlist account and also through an email. This article will assist families with how to make a payment with Debit Success.
If the centre is using Debit Success, families are able to securely make this payment as follows:
Family Portal via MyWaitlist
Families will be made aware of any Bond or Advance payments by the centre but will also see this indicated in their MyWaitlist account through the Account screen as follows:
1. Family will need to log into their MyWaitlist account
2. On the Account screen, navigate to the child and locate the application sitting in an 'Offered' status. Select the arrow to drop down the menu and select then '$ Pay Bond/Advance Fee'.
3. Families will be directed to the confirmation page which will outline:
- Centre name
- Child Name
- Payment Purpose
Once ready, families will select 'Make Payment'
4. Families will land on the Debit Success portal where they will be able to input their payment details and securely proceed with making their payment to the centre. Families will be required to input:
- Name on Card
- Card Number
- Expiry Date
- CVV Number
- Review the amount including any affiliated surcharges
Once completed, families will select 'Next' to make the payment.
Once submitted, families will be able to see a record of this in their Payments tab within their My Waitlist account.
Families will receive an email confirming their offer at the centre. This email will also include a link to login to MyWaitlist and make their Bond/Advance Fee payment.