How can administrators edit the email response for their service Waitlist Forms?
- Select 'Settings' in the header menu and choose the centre you to wish to manage settings for by clicking the 'Edit' action button
- Select on 'email templates' on the left-hand sub menu
- Select the email template you would like to edit by clicking on the pencil icon next to the name, in this case, the 'Waitlisted created by Waitlist Form'.
4. Next, edit the text you would like to appear in the email using the text editor.
- Add attachments using the upload button below the text editor.
- Use the placeholder button to add personalised text such as "Child First Name".
- Add other email addresses which you would like to also receive the email as a carbon copy (CC) - see CC field above the text editor