Administrators are able to set an email signature within their MyWaitlist system. This signature will populate at the bottom of any email templates shared with families.
To create, administrators can navigate as follows:
- Select 'Settings' from the header menu and choose your centre by clicking 'Edit' next to its listing
- Select 'Centre Profile' menu on the left-hand sub menu
- Scroll down the page and find the Signature field box and create Signature.
4. Ensure to insert the services logo by using the placeholder button in the text editor menu.
Please note: If the services logo has not yet been uploaded, please follow the instructions below.
- Select 'Centre Profile' on the left-hand side menu
- Click on the 'Theme' tab
- Click upload and select your logo file.
When editing the centre email templates, insert the signature placeholder, signatures pre-created in the Centre Profile will automatically appear.