How to Add Notes and Interactions to a Contact in MyWaitlist
Adding notes about a family and recording key interactions are important in nurturing family relationships.
There are 5 types of interactions you can record. It is important you select the right interaction when creating a record for accurate reporting.
- Phone Conversation
- Left Message (Voicemail)
- In-Person Contact (Meetings and Impromptu Visits)
Tip! – completed tours are automatically recorded. However, it is best practice to add notes after a tour which provides further detail about the family and their care preferences. This will help guide future conversations.
How to Add a Note/Interaction
- Navigate to the waitlist application and click on the "New" button above the interactions grid
- Select the interaction type and create a subject line:
- Insert explanatory detail into the notes section. Click the ‘Create’ button when complete.
- You will be returned to the waitlist application summary page where the new note is now visible in the Interactions history.