The ‘Last Contact’ field shows the most recent date where a carer has received a personal interaction. A personal interaction is defined as any of the following:
- Completed Tour
- Phone Call (recorded in Interactions History by an Admin)
- In-Person Meeting (recorded in Interactions History by an Admin)
Viewing the ‘Last Contact’ field:
- Click on the Waitlist (or Leads) icon in the header menu
- View the column ‘Last Contact’ on your Waitlist (or Leads) grid.
Tip! You may like to sort your waitlist by the ‘Care Required Date’ column (click on the column title to sort). You can then quickly scan your list and ensure all families that need care soon have received a recent Last Contact.
- You can also view the 'Last Contact' date on the carer summary page.