What does the report show?
The report will show descriptive feedback about the tour families experienced in your centre. It will record a tour rating given by parent which corresponds to each question or category. Families can also add their comments regarding their tour experience.
What is it useful for?
- helps you identify performance or concerns
- helps you create stronger relations with your carers
- increase efficiency and enhance productivity
To get to your centre's Detailed Tour Feedback Report follow the steps below:
1. Click on Reports on the upper right of your MyWaitlist page.
2. At the left-hand side menu, Click on Detailed Tour Feedback tab.
3. You can narrow down your criteria by clicking Filter and may like to view your waitlist information according to areas, dates, age group and status and hit Apply.
4. An Overall Tour rating will be seen as well as star rating for every corresponding question. At the far right of the page you will see the status of the waitlist and their comments.
To create your feedback questions click on the link: https://support.mywaitlist.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/115002534843-How-to-Create-a-Tour-Feedback-Survey
For more information and if you have questions, please feel free to contact our customer support specialist via email: email@example.com